Sunday 12 August 2012

Pretending Saskia - Chapters 9,10 and 11

Chapter 9
The next few days at the retreat were heaven on earth, there just seemed to be this buzz around the place with man and woman deciding over whether or not to make the most important decision of their lives, i had spoken to a guy named Tim who wanted to be a t4 paraplegic, he seemed very keen and then there was Rachel who wanted to be a c4 quad, she seemed a bit unsure due to not having a partner which made me realise how lucky i was to have Alan in my life. Sadly it was soon time to leave the retreat, as we packed up our stuff or should i say Alan packed up our stuff he asked me if i had made a decision.

"While it sounds delightful i think i want to give Zarita a bit more time to get used to having a mother this way so how about i get the surgery done in 12 months time?" i offered
"Sounds good, oh the next year will seem like an eternity but it will be worth the wait that's for sure" Alan gleefully cried. He started up the van and we headed back to Alan's place where i would now live with Zarita due to being married. As we pulled up and Alan unloaded me my parents came by to drop off my daughter. "I see your still continuing on with this charade" grizzled my mum.
"Yes mum, soon it will be for real" i gloated.
"What? You want to do all of this for real?? Are you crazy!!" she said in disbelief
"Well yes, I have come to a point where i need to follow my heart and this is it" I replied in justification over knowing this was right.
"I can't listen to anymore of this" said my mother walking off and grabbing my father who was just shaking his head. Alan and I had decided i would spend the next few months pretending to be a quad in preparation for a possible surgery at the end of that time. I had to run it by Zarita though. "Zarita honey. Would you mind if i spent a bit more time in this wheelchair?" i asked nervous over the response.
"What do you mean mum? Like all day or something"?
"Well yes, all today, all tomorrow and probably every day for the rest of the year" i added.
"Whoa that's a long time mum" she replied a little surprised. "I guess if it's what you want then go for it"
"Thanks sweetie" i replied glad that even at age 11 Zarita had been supportive of me at every turn.

The next three months everything went like a charm, Alan was treating me like a princess and had hired a nurse used at the retreat to look after me when he wasn't there or while he headed off to work which i now knew was that wonderful dream making factory. Zarita was going well too in her last year of primary school and had no problems at all respecting and playing along with my wishes to pretend as a quadriplegic. One day though she came home with a curly question. "Mum, the school has mother daughter day coming up tomorrow and there will be activities everywhere like pony rides and ferris wheels etc, i know your "paralyzed" but do you think you could hop out of the wheelchair for this day? I just know it will be really crowded and the only activity you could probably do in your wheelchair is bobbing for apples!" she said while giggling a little.
"Yeah but you know that i would win that if i could get my wheelchair close enough to the barrel, i have the strongest jaw and head muscles going around after three months in this chair!" i replied continuing on the joke. "Ok i will hop out of the wheelchair for this day but it will be the last time i ever walk or possibly move my body though so you better enjoy it, I'm sure it will be a day we both remember for a long time"
"It sure will be mum" replied Zarita before tearing off to confirm her appearance.

The mother daughter day came around and i couldn't believe how unbelievably stiff i was, after being in the chair for 3 months my arms and legs just felt so incredibly weak, my nurse usually did some light range of motion exercises with me just so the blood would keep flowing properly throughout my body but oh boy i could barely walk without assistance and even when i could just a few metres would leave me exhausted.
"I'm sorry honey but i don't think i can make the mother daughter day, my limbs have atrophied too much" i gestured to Zarita.
"Yeah but you promised mum" replied Zarita who was starting to get upset
"I know but i can't walk" I said feeling absolutely horrible for letting my daughter down. After an hour of rest i decided that i couldn't let this pass and pushed through the pain barrier and took off for the carnival. As soon as we entered Zarita was greeted by some of her friends, they all had big smiles on their faces as they squealed about what they wanted to do. First stop was the pony rides then the ferris wheel, I sat on the side of the field as Zarita proudly rode the pony while waving to me, i waved back but even that motion was tiring. After a couple of hours of resting up while Zarita did her thing she asked me to go on the ferris wheel with her, i had always liked the ferris wheel and i knew this would be my last ever journey on one so as i hopped in i wanted to savour it, as it started it's revolutions i looked over at Zarita and she was enjoying herself immensely, i couldn't have asked for a better daughter and a better husband, now all i needed was the perfect physical being which was to be paralyzed, i decided there and then that i would go to the resort tomorrow and ahead of schedule. I would enjoy this last day of prison inside a body that moves that i feel shouldn't, i know i will have no regrets when my spinal cord is severed and it all becomes real because that's what my destiny is, this need to be immobile and be this way is in every fibre of my being, paralysis is my world and i would be sure to enter it for good very soon.


After the ferris wheel we headed over to the apple bobbing which naturally i won, everyone couldn't believe that a girl like me would be so good at it but then again that's not surprising because they don't know me, it's just like anyone on the street that you come across, you have no idea who they are or what they like, people do love to stereotype and judge a person on what they wear or how they carry themselves but in reality that wouldn't even cover 1% of who the person really is, one thing i knew for sure was that people never would have guessed from looking at me what my dreams and interests are. At the end of the day though they are my dreams and i finally realised you don't need the public's approval to have them, you just need support and love which i had.

The mother daughter day started to wrap up and i was almost dead on my feet i was so tired, i trudged wearily to the car and soon we got home where i sat Zarita and Alan down and told them of my wishes to bring the surgery forward, they were happy for me and that night as i laid in bed i took stock of how everything felt on my body from my breasts to my feet, i also had one last orgasm while i could still feel it, I'd miss the feeling of Alan being inside me but i knew that we would always be in each other's hearts whether we had physical touch or not, we would be two souls in one body.

The next morning i awoke and gave Zarita a kiss goodbye. She had a video camera out to tape my last moments of mobility before the surgery. "That is truly going to be something to watch down the line" i said. "To see how far i have come"
"Truly will be" agreed Alan
"Oh my god mum i can't believe this is it. The next time you enter this house you will be paralyzed for real" remarked my daughter.
"I just hope it all goes to plan, i couldn't imagine anything worse than leaving you two just as my life becomes perfect" i said concerned. I knew the surgery was a delicate procedure but i trusted Alan to pull it off. Alan and I jumped in the van while the nurse looked after Zarita, soon we were off and arrived at the retreat. I was taken to a room to get changed while Alan prepared all of his tools and staff needed to assist him. My legs trembled as i entered the surgical room, i made a mental note of my last ever steps before i mounted the operating table, my heart was racing with a million thoughts going round in my head over how all of this could turn out. Alan walked in and he almost looked as nervous as me, this wasn't just any woman this was his wife on the table and if he mucked this up it would probably haunt him for the rest of his days. He slipped me the anaethestic and soon i was asleep....

 
2 hours later i slowly started to wake up, that had to be a good sign! It almost felt surreal though as i couldn't feel anything, it was like my body was just floating like an astronaut in a place with no gravity, i then noticed my breathing was different and it was nowhere near as fluent or easy, i could hear the sound of the vent and while at this stage i could only move my eyes my hearing was fine and i knew i would have to be at the very least a c3. Alan and i had many discussions on the preferred level over the years and while i was originally more fond of mid level quadriplegia i gradually began to love high level quadriplegia even more similar to how i tired of paraplegia years earlier. Naturally Alan was first in to check up on me and tell me of my condition.
"I'm so glad your awake my love, if you understand what I'm saying and are coherent then blink twice" he said. I blinked twice. "Oh you are a true vision of beauty" he cried joyously. "I have to tell you that the surgery seemed to go well. I broke your spine at the C1 level and it's complete.You are paralyzed from the chin down, reliant on a ventilator and fed by a tube into your stomach.I think i have done an incredible job"

I looked at him and wanted to say that i agreed but i couldn't, at this stage only my eyes moved but after a few weeks Alan assured me i should get feeling back in my mouth and then my voice, it would just take time, time i had plenty of as i wasn't going anywhere, i had found my calling in life and this was it. The first night in the retreat paralyzed was definitely an experience, my vent popped offf once which was scary but Alan had decided to stay the night and was right onto that applying it once again. Life was going to be so different but i had prepared for months so that would make the transition a lot easier, with my new condition i was now the happiest woman in the world...


Chapter 10

After a month of paralyzed bliss i started to then get a bit of feeling back in my mouth and could now mouth words to my husband, my daughter had now finished school for the year so she was now staying at the retreat too, even though she knew what condition i would be in she still got a bit of a shock when she saw me with all the tubes and the vent, there were also plenty of beeps and humming sounds to get used to as well. The first time Zarita came in she seemed fascinated by now what really were flaccid limbs incapable of moving in even the smallest way, she picked up my arm and flopped it down then moved to my foot which she squeezed. "Careful Zarita any sort of break or bruise could mean big danger for your mother" warned Alan.
"Sorry Dad" replied Zarita who now called Alan her father.
"That's ok. I just want your mum to get well enough so that we can take her home and enjoy the rest of our lives together" explained Alan
"I want that too" said Zarita. We were very close and i imagined it was pretty tough for her while i couldn't communicate like i normally would.

More time passed and finally it was time to me to get into my wheelchair for the first time, they had a hoyer lift which is a little old style now but they rolled my body over and then back to get it in, as i was swung over the nurse operated the lift mainly while Alan held my head as steady as possible, all the movement definitely made me light headed but i was loving every second of it. They lowered me into the chair and even though i couldn't feel it i had to say that my mind still associated itself with the feeling you get when you are in a snug lounge chair and your all comfy, that was how i felt in the wheelchair, I felt so safe and secure and the way Alan was looking at me with pupils dilated made me feel quite sexy too. Finally getting in the chair now started to make it all so exciting with the knowledge that i had the joy and delight of waking up every morning to this glorious conveyance called a wheelchair and a doting Alan with such a passion in his eyes that i had never seen in any man before. I was settled in the wheelchair with Alan putting my legs in the right spots then placing my arms in the rests and strapping them down with my hands and legs both splinted, i had supports under both armpits and a black strap was placed across my chest sitting under them while keeping my vent close to my chest so it didn't move around, i had no control over my head so it was fixed into a head rest with supports under the bottom of my cranium and pads gracing my face above each temple keeping it upright. While all this happened i almost had a mind orgasm and i definitely thought i could detect a bulge in my husband's pants which made me happy. My wheelchair was operated by my mouth which was my choice although we were worried originally when i had no mouth movement but it was fine now, i hadn't gained my voice back but i could make audible sounds so i guessed it wasn't far away. I moved my wheelchair around and when i stopped i just smiled, this was it i thought, i finally felt complete...


 
After my initial spin around in my wheelchair i then started to get transferred into my wheelchair every day and started to manoeuvre my wheelchair through the grounds of the retreat, people that hadn't seen me since i was paralyzed came up to me and marvelled at my new condition while they showed off theirs, i seemed to have gone the highest from what i could see with the others and that made me feel kind of special. Working my wheelchair around the tranquil grounds i couldn't believe how blissful this all was and how good it felt, it had even exceeded my expectations and i was absolutely rapt that i had done it. After 30 minutes or so i went back to my room where Alan was waiting. "How was your spin"? he asked. I still couldn't talk so i just mouthed the word "Awesome". I could see Alan was ready to blow a gasket in his pants over my condition, it had been a while now since we'd had any sexual contact and i wanted to help him out for making my dream come true. "Feel like some relief?" i mouthed with a cheeky smile. "You better believe it" he replied while whipping off his pants exposing his thick member which was now gunning for my mouth, he moved my arms onto my lap and mounted my wheelchair with his knees resting on the now vacant arm rests and his penis now at the level of my chin. As his pride and joy stood up erect i closed my mouth as if to tease him. "Come on babe" he whined knowing he was in for a treat. After a little giggle which probably sounded more like a moan due to my lack of voice i opened my mouth and Alan placed his cock on my tongue, as soon as it touched he groaned in pleasure, he started to thrust it in and out and after only a few seconds exploded hot cum all the way down my throat, i had never felt him come like that before and i knew from the sound he made and the ferocity of his throbbing member that Alan had just come in a major way, he dismounted from my wheelchair and i could see his penis was still pulsing which made me happy. "Oh god that was good" he exclaimed. I couldn't reply so i just smiled knowing my job was done, i was glad to help Alan out with his orgasm as i was having one 24 hours a day just being like this and i had this joy for the rest of my natural life.


Soon it became time to go home, it had been 4 months at the retreat but i was ready to spend the rest of my life now in the place that i would spend most of my time. I almost couldn't hide my joy at finally seeing the house again for the first time in a while, i pressed down on my mouth control and exited the van via the ramp while Alan looked on with Zarita happy to see me after she had been away for two weeks having to start her first year of high school. I worked my way inside and went into our room which now had an extra bed in it for Alan to sleep in due to myself being truly paralyzed now needing my own. The house didn't really need too many modifications as they had already been installed when i was pretending. As i span around the bedroom though i noticed there were more mirrors in there so i could look at myself in this glorious condition anytime i liked, Alan didn't want to admit but he also put them in so he could look at us in the mirror while we were "doing it".


4 months flew by in my condition, Alan told me every day he was the luckiest man on earth while i was most definitely the luckiest woman, After numerous visits from the speech therapist i was starting to gain my voice back which made Zarita happy in particular as she wasn't good at picking up the words i mouthed to her. Alan could understand my communications but was also delighted to hear my voice again even though it was a bit croaky. In addition to all of this i also had gained my swallowing and gag reflex back so i was now off the feeding tube and could eat solids again. After the operation i didn't really have that much of a sex drive anymore but i was always happy to help Alan out when he had the urge and when it came to penetration lube became his best friend that's for sure.

It wasn't long before my parents saw me like this and they completely flipped, they couldn't possibly fathom how anyone would want to live like this but i didn't care, as long as i had Alan and Zarita that was all i needed.

It's fair to say that time flies when your a c1 quadriplegic and having fun and quickly we found ourselves in the year of 2006, I was the ripe old age of 34 while Zarita was really starting to grow up and was now nearly 15 herself, her mind had now turned to boys which i found a bit worrying but she told me that she had it "under control". While we all sat in the lounge room watching tv one night Zarita had the idea of putting on some home movies, ones of when i could walk so we could all see how far i had come. I had to admit i was a bit nervous about seeing the tape as it had been years now since i had moved and seeing myself walk was definitely going to be a trip. Zarita pressed play and soon enough there i was, i couldn't believe it, it was the tape of me before i went to the retreat to get my operation done, i looked so excited to have it done but i also noticed that behind the happy facade there was a sadness in my eyes that had now evaporated completely due to having my dream of paralysis fulfilled. While i watched myself walk around it felt like i was watching another person, i didn't identify with that able bodied persona anymore as i was now a ventilator dependant quadriplegic and i didn't realise how much i really wanted and needed this until it was all actually done and I'd live this way for a period of time. I now couldn't imagine any worser fate than being back in that body that was mobile but just felt so wrong.

 
 
I dreaded the day it would happen but while i was being reclined in my chair due to my blood pressure being up i heard the words "Mum i would like you to meet my boyfriend" from Zarita. I couldn't really see him but i didn't really want to, I knew Zarita had a good head on her shoulders but i just wanted her to wait a little longer to get onto boys and just concentrate on her studies.
"His name is Josh" she enthused with one of the biggest smiles i had ever seen on her face while i got the nurse to put me upright.
"Hello Ms.Parkton" said Josh with an equally cheesy big grin.
"Hello Josh" i replied with a frown on my face.
"We are just going out the back for a swim, see you later mum" Zarita said excitedly as she grabbed Josh's hand and pulled him out to the backyard where Alan had installed a pool not long ago.

After that day i saw a bit more of Josh with my daughter, they were always running around doing things before all of a sudden Zarita came home one day after school bagging him. "God that Josh is so straight laced and like everyone else" she told me. I thought that could mean anything so i pressed a little "What do you mean sweetie?" "Oh he's just boring and stuff" replied Zarita remaining vague before walking off. I hadn't worked in the years since my operation so i was always home to talk when needed and normally Zarita confided in me but whatever this was she wasn't ready to tell me just yet.

More time passed and suddenly it was time for Zarita's 16th birthday, she normally didn't want a party but this time she wanted to have a "sweet 16th" and invite her friends from school as well as a few boys which i wasn't that happy about. A couple of friends had come over before and knew of my condition but most hadn't, as they all turned up they looked at me with such fright, it kind of made me giggle on one hand but on the other i just wanted to tell them to realise not every person is like them and they should always treat everyone the same no matter what there difference, whether they chose it or not. Zarita was having fun but i couldn't wait for the party to end, i soon got my wish but Zarita continued to talk to a boy named Tyler, i got sick of snooping and asked the nurse to take me to bed as Alan had gone off to work after supplying his present to Zarita. I was slipped into a nice pink nightie and lowered into bed, i quickly felt asleep and unbeknown to me Zarita snuck in and took my wheelchair. After playing around in it for a bit my nurse came in to tell me. "Saskia, your daughter has taken your wheelchair and she said you let her"
"No i didn't, she hasn't broken anything on it has she"? i asked worried
"The wheelchair looks fine" she replied.
"Ok thanks for telling me"
I wondered why Zarita wanted it, if she just wanted a ride in it for a bit of fun she normally just asked, even one of her friends had a quick spin in it although only under supervision from Alan as the wheelchair was my life almost and not a toy. Over the next few months i noticed that every now and then when i got in the wheelchair the controls seemed to have been moved a little and the settings changed, i knew it had to be Zarita but every time i asked she blew up saying that i was calling her a liar so i normally just let it go, i couldn't help but get the feeling though there was someone my daughter wasn't telling me...

Chapter 11

Zarita was now reaching the end of her schooling, she had been seeing that boy named Tyler from the party for a while now but after a bit of a disagreement one day i thought that it appeared to be on the rocks. Being home all day and just observing everything i thought gave me a leg up on how everything worked and while i did learn some new things about the two most important people of my life i still didn't know everything, particularly when it came to my daughter but as she sat beside me one day i was about to find out more. "Mum when did you know?" she asked
"Know what?" i replied
"Know that you wanted to be how you are" she said leaning forward keen on hearing what i had to say.
"Well i had a fascination with wheelchairs from a very early age but it wasn't until i got older that i started to realise why and even then i wasn't certain of what i wanted, i never really got serious about pretending till after i turned 18 and i met your biological father, then when i had you i put it on the back burner and because i missed it so much the desire and want came back even stronger and that's when i knew that i wanted and had to at least actively pretend to satisfy my hunger. After i met a couple more people i found Alan and once we met and fell in love i knew if the opportunity arose to become this way i would take it and it was the best thing i have ever done" i told my daughter who was looking at me intently. "Do you have similar thoughts?"
"I'm still not sure mum what i am just yet, i'll get back to you. Thanks for the chat though" she smiled before heading off to her room. The chat almost left me with more questions than answers but i knew that at the very least paralysis was at the forefront of my daughter's mind.
Alan and I were still going strong and our marriage was safer than a bank, he was still working at the retreat and our love for each other hadn't wavered a bit in the years i had been paralyzed, i now had a sizeable quad belly while the rest of my limbs had atrophied quite severely, my shapely legs were still shapely but were now more like the shape of a match stick while my arms were quite thin too, my face was still quite pretty though and Alan could never get enough of my lips which always gave him so much pleasure. Sometimes while Alan would go out for a swim i would get the nurse to put me in a bikini so i could go out and surprise him, when he saw me it always made one part of his anatomy very happy and i loved the way he looked at me when i did it.
One sunny day i saw Zarita sun baking outside so i decided to join her. "Getting a few rays" i said.

"Yeah, best time of the day for it" she replied.
"So how are you and Tyler doing?" i asked.
"We're over. He was a cool guy and everything but he just got sick of all the pretending" said Zarita so matter of factly like it was nothing. Then and there i realised that my daughter must be a pretender, she was following on from her mother, in one way i was kind of chuffed but in another i knew that pain due to people's prejudices to this way of life.
"You better get inside mum otherwise you will get burnt" worried my daughter
"Your probably right sweetheart, enjoy your sunbathing" i replied as i pressed down on my mouth control and steered the wheelchair inside. When i moved back in i saw Alan and told him about Zarita being confirmed as a pretender. "I have to say I'm surprised, like i know she is into wheelchairs and all but i didn't think she was a pretender" said Alan which gave me food for thought. We discussed it a little further before the subject was dropped due to Alan getting amorous and us adjourning to the bedroom.

It soon became 6 years paralyzed and to say i was still enjoying myself was an understatement, every time i went out with Alan and Zarita i had such a good time, every time Alan fed me i watched people out of the corner of my eye staring at me in shock and awe, they had no idea i had chosen this and that made it all the more fun. After a big day out shopping i was normally put back in bed and this day was no exception, when i woke up Alan was waiting at my bed. "I was just thinking, Zarita looks like she is a pretender and all so how about we surprise her for her 18th birthday with a wheelchair similar to yours?" he said. I thought that sounded like a wonderful idea so Alan put the wheels in motion to obtain a wheelchair for her. Zarita's birthday was a few months away and as we came up to it we noticed that she was going to some guy called Ethan's house a lot. In fact as we drew nearer to her 18th birthday she was going over there every day, yet he never came over to our house which i found strange.

The day of Zarita's 18th birthday came around and she had a few friends over but there was no Ethan who apparently was coming later. After the party was done and dusted we all got ready to hand out the presents, Alan and I couldn't wait to see Zarita's face when she got the wheelchair. After she opened a couple of presents from some other people Alan went out to where he was keeping the wheelchair and brought it in. "Surprise" he exclaimed happily as he wheeled it in. I looked at Zarita and she was smiling but i didn't detect the immense joy and excitement i was hoping for.
"Umm thanks guys, why did you buy me a wheelchair?" she asked seemingly puzzled by it all.
"What do you mean sweetheart? The nurse has told me you were always sneaking my wheelchair off to your room and all the controls kept getting changed on it every time i got in so it had to be you" i replied equally puzzled.
"Well yeah i did take your wheelchair those times"
"So what's the issue then? You don't like the colour?"
"No i just mean that i don't know why you brought me one"
"Well your a pretender aren't you? That's why you have been taking it"? i gestured thinking this wasn't going how i thought.
"A pretender? Hahaha good one mum. You thought because i kept taking your chair that i was using it for myself?" she laughed
"Well yeah. I think it's natural to think that" i replied a bit upset over her dismissal of it all.
"I'm a devotee mum. Don't get me wrong i do like to have a spin in the chair but I was taking it for the guys i was dating, I can't get turned on unless i see them in a wheelchair acting like a quad. The last guy was happy to pretend a bit but after a while he got sick of it and wasn't into it so i dumped him. All good though because i have the real thing now" she said as i heard someone come up the driveway. "That will be Ethan" squealed Zarita.
We all moved outside to where a van pulled up, the ramp was put down and a young quadriplegic man sailed down by way of a sip 'n' puff wheelchair. "I'm so glad your here" said my daughter before moving over and giving Ethan a kiss on the cheek. He looked a bit nervous but he seemed to work his wheelchair ok so i assumed his injury wasn't overly new.
"Hi I'm Ethan" he said once he was settled and off the ramp.
"Hello Ethan I'm Saskia and this is my husband Alan. Glad to meet you" i replied. Alan said hello before we all moved inside. As we made our way in Zarita gushed to me "Isn't he just gorgeous?". Yes he was an attractive man but i had to wonder whether the injury was real or not and how he would feel about me....
.
 
With the arrival of Ethan we all adjourned into the lounge room to chat and get to know each other. I couldn't help but notice that Zarita was very attentive to any need Ethan had and she held his hand which i was pretty sure he couldn't feel. After a bit of small talk the reason for Ethan's paralysis came up. "Well i was riding my motorbike five years ago in the under 16's motocross championships when i just misjudged a leap and landed on my head. I knew straight away it was bad and that things would never be the same. I have to admit that i didn't expect this though, to be a c1 quadriplegic for the rest of my life." he explained. Even though i wanted to be this way i still sympathised with his plight, it would be so incredibly hard to deal with if you didn't choose it or want it.
"So how did you two meet then?" i asked then a little curious.
"Well actually Zarita got in contact with me. She saw i was local and going to be a special guest at a fundraiser so she turned up and introduced herself. I hope I'm not speaking out of turn but your daughter is absolutely smoking hot and when she asked me out i naturally said yes. At the time i didn't know what she was and i thought her being at the fundraiser was all just a happy coincedence, well that and i thought it might be a pity date if you know what i mean" explained Ethan before being interrupted by Zarita. "If definitely wasn't a pity date i can tell you, as soon as i saw you i knew i would stop at nothing until you were mine"
"I know sweetie" replied Ethan. "Anyway after that we went out a few times and i noticed she always wanted to feed me and help re-adjust my vent among other things. I started to wonder why she liked me so much and wanted to do things for me and that's when she told me she was a devotee"
"How did they go down?" i asked knowing it must have went well if he was here but nonetheless i wanted to hear it.
"Well at first i told her to get out. I couldn't believe that she got off on me being this way considering all the trouble i have had with pressure sores and autonomic dysreflexia, not to mention the fact i cant move or do the thing i loved the most in this world and that's ride bikes. But then she just kept bugging me to talk to her so i eventually gave back in and i realised that being a ventilator dependant quadriplegic i don't exactly have girls banging down my door to be my girlfriend and definitely not ones as beautiful as Zarita that's for sure. So after a few arguments i decided that Zarita really cares about me and treats me so well that i should give her a go and here we are!" he finished.
"Thanks for letting us in on all of that Ethan. Has Zarita told you that i chose to be this way?" i asked.
"Yeah she mentioned it once and if I'm being honest i thought you were mad. Given the oppurtunity to get out of this chair i would take it in a heartbeat but each to their own i guess. What one person likes another doesn't so that's the way i'm going to look at it" he replied. That was a good enough answer for me i thought, Alan came in with the promise of dinner so we all headed into the dining room.


As we all moved around the dinner table we looked like the perfect family almost, Alan was feeding me my dinner while Zarita was doing the same with her boyfriend Ethan, the day hadn't turned out the way i expected but as i looked around i couldn't have had a warmer feeling with my daughter finding what appeared to be love and my husband as doting as ever next to my side.
As the years went on Ethan did stay with Zarita and they were married in a large cathedral with many people in attendance, there wasn't a dry eye in the place as they said their vows to one another. After the honeymoon Zarita came back with one more surprise, she was pregnant. They had been able to induce an orgasm in Ethan and freeze the semen before placing it inside Zarita, she was overjoyed and not long after had a baby girl. One day while looking down at her baby girl i wondered what she would be, a devotee or a pretender, maybe even a wannabe. Who knew? She might not even want to dabble in paralysis though which would be fine too. As it stands today my life has turned out even better than i could have hoped and you can't complain about that....

 
The End
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This story is amazing! I identify with Saskia so much. I wish I knew who wrote this story and created this site so that I could thank them.

    ReplyDelete